CMS Group are committed to working with best of breed vendors and informing our client base on the latest technologies and success of our partners. One such success has been that of Cisco Meraki and Marshalls Park School, of which we would like to invite you to a customer led webinar where the ICT Manager, Ricky Tomlins, talks and demonstrates live the value Marshall Park School have gained through this deployment.
All attendees will receive a FREE Meraki Access Point and 3 year license worth RRP £500. Click here to view the qualifying conditions.
Cisco Meraki is a complete cloud-managed networking solution that provides:
- Wireless, switching, security, WAN optimisation and Mobile Device Management.
- Manage entire network from a single dashboard over the web.
- Control users, applications, and devices.
- No controller hardware or management software to install and maintain.
- Secure PCI compliant Cloud Infrastructure.
- Scales from small sites to million-user deployments.
- Integrated hardware, software and cloud services.
At 3pm on Thursday 10th April 2014 Ricky Tomlins, ICT Manager at Marshalls Parks School, will be discussing his implementation of Cisco Meraki cloud managed network and demonstrates live their deep integration between their wireless and switching. Marshalls Park School has deployed almost 40 Cisco Meraki cloud managed access points to provide school-wide WiFi coverage as well as over 30 cloud managed Cisco Meraki switches to support their wired infrastructure.
To register for this unique customer led webinar please click here.
How to Sign Up:
The link above will take you through to Meraki’s webinar landing page. Ensure the correct region is selected then complete the Marshall Park School’s webinar registration form.