CMS Virtual Desktop Comparison Webinar of Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare and Redhat <<hyperlink to webinar
CMS ran this webinar a few months ago and following the great feedback and numerous requests for the webinar to be On-Demand please click below and follow the link.
For those who aren’t aware a Virtual Desktop Environment can significantly reduce your IT running costs and make your organisation more agile. CMS are vendor agnostic so to ensure un-bias results each technology will run on their own systems. Key Points Covered:
- What is VDI / main market players
- Key Drivers for deploying VDI
- Review each VDI solution architectures
- Testing Criteria’s
- Thin Client Performance across technologies
- Total Cost of Ownership for each Technology
- SWOT Analysis (strengths weaknesses opportunities threats)
- Summary on solution performance and results from tests
CISCO MERAKI – Introduction to Cloud Networking <<hyperlink to webinar
[17th & 24th of February, 2015 (10am)]
*Free Access Point for attending worth over £500!*
Intro to Cisco Meraki and cloud managed networking products, including wireless access points, security appliances, and switches. Learn how cloud networking offers greater reliability, easier management, and a lower TCO – we’ll show you a live demo of the exciting features in the Cisco Meraki dashboard.
CITRIX – XenApp & XenDesktop HDX (3D Pro) with vGPU, GPU Pass-through <<hyperlink to webinar
Technical webinar workshop where industry experts take you through a technical deep dive on the HDX 3D Pro technology with vGPU and GPU Pass-through.
- Technical overview of HDX & HDX 3D Pro
- Technical deep dive into GPU sharing (GPU Pass-Through, vGPU) options available for XenApp & XenDesktop under HDX Rich Graphics.
- System requirements, pre-requites and deployment leading best practices for a successful PoC including suggested HDX policies for both vGPU and GPU Pass-through with nVidia GPU cards.
VEEAM – Architecture & Deployment Deep-Dive Webinar <<hyperlink to webinar
Get a deep dive into Veeam Backup & Replication in this architecture & Deployment planning webinar.
- Server, proxy & repository placement.
- Direct SAN, hot add & network-processing modes.
- Remote office/branch office (ROBO) & cloud considerations. Etc…
MICROSOFT – Office 365: Office as a Service <<hyperlink to webinar
Learn about the latest Office suite plus a wide range of productivity services coupled with rich compliance features and full management capabilities for IT. Part 1 of a 5-part Microsoft Technology Roadmap Series (30mins).
Managing storage growth is a key challenge that all IT managers face. Advancements in data optimisation are helping organisations of all sizes control capacity demands wile minimizing capital expenditures. Listen as storage experts explain and outline the advantages of using data compression along with data deduplication.
MIMECAST – The Importance of Archiving <<hyperlink to webinar
Gartner – more than 70% of a company’s intellectual property flows from email. Think about all the emails and attachments you have sent and received over the last few years and this statistic is not so surprising. Yet most organisations still treat their email archives as little more than a dump. Dispose and forget. Your existing email archive provides real value. The following webinar discusses how firms can use their email archive for real intelligence.