We have hand picked what we believe to be the best, most relevant technology vendor webinars which our partners have run that you may find useful to view. If you are interested in other areas please email email@example.com and we will do our best to locate the relevant webinars. Alternatively, we can arrange a more detailed/personal discussion with our technical consultants should you wish.
Please note that although the majority of these webinars are on-demand, one is live.
To join/sign up for the webinars, simply click the hyper-linked titles:
CMS GROUP – VDI Technologies: Citrix, Microsoft, VMWare or Redhat?
[24th October 2014, 11am-12pm]
At CMS Group we like to listen to what our clients and prospective clients requirements are. One reoccurring theme we are being asked is which VDI technology is right for us? Our Professional Services team have picked this up and have performed an in-house deep dive on the key VDI vendors and assessed how they have performed in our test environment. They were installed purely in a vanilla state and were tested across a number of devices. We are hosting a webinar in September to present our findings. Please see the below agenda and if this is of interest please contact us for further information on how to register for the session (contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01254296710).
In this 45-minute session, CMS Groups Head of Professional Services Alex Thomson will discuss these key points:
- High level introduction to Citrix, Microsoft, Redhat and VMWare VDi technologies.
- Real World VDi Deployment Scenarios.
- Comparison and In-depth Benchmarking within live environment.
- Thin Client Performance across each technology.
- Addressing Selection and Architectural Challenges.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for each technology.
[20/08/2014, 10am BST]
*Free Access Point for attending worth over £500!*
Organisations with limited IT resources, yet with an enterprise’s needs – scalability, security, & reliability – often struggle to deliver a robust wireless experience. This webinar shows how cloud computing brings simplicity & effectiveness to wireless networks.
- Critical factors to consider when defining your BYOD policy.
- Best Practices for implementing a BYOD initiative.
- Why the best approach includes desktop virtualisation & enterprise mobility management.
- How to ensure secure data access on personal devices.
Get a deep dive into Veeam Backup & Replication in this architecture & Deployment planning webinar.
- Server, proxy & repository placement.
- Direct SAN, hot add & network-processing modes.
- Remote office/branch office (ROBO) & cloud considerations. Etc…
Learn about the latest Office suite plus a wide range of productivity services coupled with rich compliance features and full management capabilities for IT. Part 1 of a 5-part Microsoft Technology Roadmap Series (30mins).
Managing storage growth is a key challenge that all IT managers face. Advancements in data optimisation are helping organisations of all sizes control capacity demands wile minimizing capital expenditures. Listen as storage experts explain and outline the advantages of using data compression along with data deduplication.
According to Gartner more than 70% of a company’s intellectual property flows from email. Think about all the emails and attachments you have sent and received over the last few years and this statistic is not so surprising. Yet most organisations still treat their email archives as little more than a dump. Dispose and forget. Your existing email archive provides real value. The following webinar discusses how firms can use their email archive for real intelligence.
- 2009 webinar – Legal/Proffessional Services.
- Equitrac Corporation – Co-Sponsored by ILTA.
- Keeping up with Cost Recovery – Solutions for the Modern Law Firm. This webinar details how you can improve processes and reduce cost through print contracts.
- This webinar acts as a case study of the KeyBank of Ohio adopting intelligent print software in a Managed Print contract with the primary focus of going green. The Webinar is conducted with the Senior VP & Director of IT Procurement of KeyBank.