Overview of Atlantis HyperScale:
With the constant demand for increased application performance and ever increasing storage requirements, IT departments are struggling to make budgets stretch to accommodate needs. However, now there is an alternative starting at around £30,000… Atlantis HyperScale.
Atlantis HyperScale – All Flash Hyper-Converged appliance at less than half the cost of alternatives. Here are four reasons on how Atlantis Hyperscale technology can transform your Infrastructure, and improve your Company’s bottom line.
- All-Flash Performance – All-flash performance for every application – extremely low latencies, high IOPS and lower storage network traffic.
- Disruptive Cost – Cut Datacenter compute and storage infrastructure TCO by 50-90%. Eliminate the need for expensive proprietary hardware or multiple tiers of flash and hard drives.
- Freedom of Choice – Freedom to choose your preferred servers and hypervisors and eliminate vendor lock-in. Remove complexity and additional investments in training, time and tools.
- Modular Scalability – Scale-out modularly for capacity and performance.
With Atlantis USX, businesses are able to reclaim 90% of that storage on day one and extend the life of the storage system by more than 5 years. Capacity can be extended at that point by pooling existing servers DAS with their shared storage.
Atlantis HyperScale avoids vendor lock-in by supporting multiple hypervisors, eliminating dependence on proprietary hardware, and supporting four of the leading server platforms (Cisco, HP, Lenovo, and SuperMicro).
How it Works:
Below are links to 6 short videos where Atlantis details each key feature on their solutions (click links below to watch):
- Data Reduction
- IO Acceleration
- Data Management
- Data Mobility
- Data Protection
- Unified Storage
What’s the Difference?
Traditional Storage + Compute: companies would either buy SAN or NAS storage arrays and servers separately. The issue with this is that it can be both expensive and complicated. Atlantis HyperScale integrates servers, storage and virtualization into a single appliance piece of kit that delivers significantly greater storage performance at 50-90% of the cost.
Converged Systems: companies buy SAN or NAS storage arrays and servers that have been integrated by a 3rd party but delivered in a single rack. These are by no means different to manage than the above therefore they suffer from the same performance and cost issues.
Hyper-Converged Systems: are appliances where local storage, servers and virtualization are integrated into a single system by the vendor to simplify deployment and management. Atlantis HyperScale is the first economically viable all-flash hyper-converged system that integrates all these aspects into a single solution to deliver the significantly better storage performance along with a 50-90% cost reduction.
- Call: 01254 296 700 (or) 0207 663 5621
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org