CMS Group is proud to announce that we’ve been recognised as Cisco Meraki’s 12th largest growth partner across the whole of Europe. As a result, we were invited to one of the 15 available spaces for the Meraki EBC tour at San Francisco at Meraki’s Head Quarters.
This demonstrates CMS Group’s degree of experience in designing and implementing the best-of-breed networking solutions and having a strong relationship with Meraki to ensure that our clients get the greatest value from their solutions.
Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud controlled wifi, routing, and security. Secure and scalable, Cisco Meraki enterprise networks simply work:
Meraki provides a great suite of network products, all of which are powerfully cloud-managed:
- Wireless LAN – Enterprise-class performance managed from the cloud for faster deployment, simplified administration, and richer visibility.
- Security & SD-WAN – for security, networking, and application control.
- Switching – Meraki’s access and aggregation layer switches provide the backbone for networks of every size, combining secure, scalable, robust performance with an elegant, intuitive management experience.
- Smart Cameras – Enterprise video security with advanced analytics, bandwidth conscious and comes with everything in the box (no need for additional storage, etc).
- Endpoint Management – Unify management and control of thousands of mobile and desktop devices in the secure, browser-based Meraki dashboard. Drive your organization’s mobility initiatives by seamlessly onboarding new devices and automating the application of security policies.
- Meraki Insight – helps IT administrators optimize the end-user experience, significantly reducing the time it takes to isolate network or application problems that lie beyond the LAN, and create happy, productive users.
Our clients always have extremely positive feedback on the Meraki solutions. We find that when they make the move to Meraki, they stick with it going forward due to the quality, ease of control, and capability.
Interested in Meraki?
If you are interested in any of Meraki’s solutions, the first point of call would be to reach out to CMS Group so that we can understand what you’re looking for and best advise. Following from there, there are a variety of steps we can provide you with to help you get to know the Meraki portfolio, such as:
- Providing you with a demonstration
- Arranging for free equipment!
- Provide trial kit
- And so on.
There is also a promotion currently running – where you get an additional year of cloud-managed licensing through Meraki First Year On Us – meaning now is an excellent time to experience the simplicity of the Meraki dashboard.