WEBINAR DATE: 24th OCTOBER 2014, 11am – 12pm
Join us for our interactive Webinar where Alex Thomson, Head of Professional Services at CMS reviews the 4 leading VDI technologies (Citrix, Microsoft, VMware & Redhat) and demonstrates how they have performed in our in-house assessment. If you are currently reviewing one of these VDI technologies this is a MUST attend webinar to see how it scored in our tests.
It is well documented that there are a number of key benefits to deploying a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure but there can also be many potential pitfalls when selecting the correct VDI Solution to best meet the needs of your business. There are so many variables and considerations it can be difficult to know where to start.
CMS are contacted regularly to provide advice and guidance around how best to go about addressing these issues. We have taken this a step further and performed our own in-house review and test of the key offerings and see how they address ‘Real World Scenarios’.
Key Points Covered during the Webinar Session:
- Intro to main VDI Market Players
- Key Drivers for deploying VDI
- Review of each of the VDI solution architectures
- Testing Criteria
- Thin Client Performance across each technology
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for each Technology
- SWOT Analysis
- Summary on how each solution performed and final results from the tests