Due to our experience with Hospitality IT Support, we are able to offer excellent advice on effective actions other clients have carried out.
Whether you are looking for at a project, a nationwide roll-out, a degree of support to work alongside internal IT or a full wrapper of support services, we are perfectly suited to helping you achieve your objectives.
3rd Party Management
We can provide full 3rd Party Management meaning – we can take full ownership of all your 3rd Parties (e.g. EPOS, Phones, etc) to manage any issues through to resolution on your behalf. We can then report on the 3rd Parties performance. With well-established communication channels and escalation relationships with the industries key 3rd Party Providers, you can be confident that we can progress your cases to resolution as quickly as possible. At the bottom of the page, you can see a list of the main 3rd Parties we work with.
The CMS Service Desk
The CMS Service Desk delivers outstanding support to your end users at Hotels & Restaurants as we know the business inside and out. We focus on delivering solutions to problems. For example, if your phone system is down, we will manage it through to resolution whilst keeping you in the loop of its progress. We manage IT issues, together with any 3rd party issues that may prevent the end user from carrying out their role. From this, we provide a complete view of Support within your business.
- Village Hotels
- Since 1995, 30 sites, 4100 employees, £206m turnover.
- Full support 24*7*365.
- The Belfry
- Since 2013, 1 (large) site, 680 employees, £35m turnover.
- Full support 24*7*365 + 2 days on site per week.
- Thwaites-Shire Inns Hotels
- Since 2015, 22 sites, 1457 employees, £92m turnover.
- Out-of-hours support hands over from internal IT team for all inns and hotels working.
- Malmaison & Hotel du Vin
- Since 2017, 37 sites, 1038 employees, £134m turnover.
- 24*7*365 Service Desk and Nationwide Field Support.
- Apex Hotels
- Since 2018, 12 sites, 775 employees, £65m turnover.
- Service Desk & Field 24*7*365.
- Case Study
- Jurys Inns
- Countrywide Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Projects (including Citrix Farm implantation in Frankfurt).
- Robinsons Brewery
- Since 2016, 9 sites, 517 employees, £71m turnover.
- Service Desk and Field, 7 days per week.
- Since 1999, 34 sites, >600 users.
- Full support 7 days a week, migration of Infrastructure to a cloud environment
- Cameron House
- Since 2016, 2 sites, 560 sites, £25m turnover.
- Cloud project and full support 24*7*365.
- Q Hotels
- Migrating services to a new Infrastructure
- Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Since 2017, 5 sites, 550 employees, £30m turnover.
- Full support including project work.
- Sleeperz Hotels
- Since 2017, 4 sites, 81 employees, £6m turnover.
- Full IT Support including numerous projects.
- BII – British Institute of Innkeeping
- Since 2017, 1 site, 43 employees, £3m turnover.
- Migration to Azure (implementation of Citrix VDI, SharePoint,…) plus 3rd Line Infrastructure support of this.
- Case Study
“… I thought I should drop you a line to say how impressed I am with the team of engineers that are assisting us with the roll out … without a shadow of a doubt, had we engaged ‘standard’ engineers we would have struggled to complete this project within the time constraints put upon us … As a company you have obviously decided that recruitment based on a ‘can do’ attitude is as important as the IT skills of a particular engineer and for this you should be commended …”
David Kelly, IT Director at QHotels
- Call: 02080 166 600
- Email: email@example.com
Request A Call Back
3rd Party Relationships
Some of the key Hospitality 3rd Parties we work closely with include: