In an ideal world your company would gain complete utilisation of the technology, but separate itself from the time and resources spent maintaining it. This is what a Cloud platform provides. It is a means of managing your IT in a way in which the majority of the technology is maintained under the expert supervision of CMS Group, leaving you with a carefree utilisation of it.
Whether you are looking for a public, private or hybrid cloud solution, CMS is perfectly skilled in helping you understand which option would suit you best and then to move forward and deliver the solution.
Key Cloud Benefits
- You no longer have to worry about large CAPEX expenses. Instead, it’s run from a consistent OPEX method which allows for more predictable budgeting.
- Due to the OPEX payments, you only pay for what you actually use. It allows you to scale up and down with elasticity to suit your demand and only pay for what you use.
- Your IT staff will no longer be burdened with the menial task ‘keeping the lights on’, which will allow them to get on with the true value they bring to the company which is the innovation.
- With the Cloud, your company will gain complete agility, being able to access their key business applications from any device, anywhere.
- There is a reduced environmental impact
- And of course, Cloud platforms are significantly resilient and secure.
Key Use Cases
Daas – Desktop as a Service
Essentially delivering a complete desktop to your end user on any device, including software and applications on a totally scalable platform. This will be delivered anywhere in the world with an internet connection, giving your organisation class-leading agility both securely and reliably.
DRaaS – Disaster Recovery as a Service
As opposed to a backup solution, Disaster Recovery is designed to cope with those lights out scenarios, providing a complete set of applications to your end users. This is usually driven by designing the solution around those ‘business critical’ systems that the business cannot cope without. All Disaster Recovery solutions need to incorporate the expectations of the business in terms of how long they can be without an application.
BaaS – Backup as a Service
Tape-based backup solutions are considered ‘old hat’ in today’s time, often unreliable and certainly troublesome. Backup as a Service provides a complete backup solution to your infrastructure giving peace of mind that when required you can get those files back. CMS can cater for disk-to-disk based offsite (or even offshore) locations thanks to class-leading storage archives and de-duplication.
IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service
OPEX, not CAPEX, just pay for the infrastructure you need, paying for computing power and storage as you grow. Including your Microsoft software requirements.
- Call 02080 166 600
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request A Call Back