In an age of digital transformation, high performing, resilient connectivity is critical.
In our partnership with Virtual1 who is the first UK carrier with a fully software-defined network that covers over 180 towns and cities across the UK, which represents over 75% of all UK businesses – we utilise the cutting-edge network which is fully software-defined, meaning key network changes are fully automated.
We have access to over 35 different networks, what’s more, we have taken back control so that we can add to, move, or modify your solutions—all in real-time.
What we deliver…
- Deliver cutting edge connectivity to solutions to businesses across the UK, and international from 10Mb to 10Gb
- Choose the right technology and resilience options for every business
- Taken complete network control and visibility via the Managed SD-WAN solutions
- We can control your solutions and customise your service on the fly
- Deliver fully integrated solutions, privately connecting to the key vendors in your portfolio
This gives our customers…
- Optimise network performance to deliver resilience, security and competitive advantage to our customers
- Keep critical data safe with top-notch security options from firewalls to Managed SD-WAN
- Enjoy network reliability
OUR SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORK
By the introduction of fixed templates and standardisation, we have access to perform many of the configuration changes that would traditionally have relied upon the carrier.
We can implement configuration changes online directly on the network, removing the possibility of errors and delay from the process and delivering those updates in real-time.
Key features which we control include:
- Bandwidth changes
- VLAN resizing
- QoS changes
- BGP configuration
- IP Address changes
This means, when combined with an SD-WAN proposition, we have full control of all aspects of the solutions delivered, from bandwidth to applications and data.